MoltenGraceMoltenGrace

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

Better than egoraptor.

It's awesome racer, who cares. I'm sick of all these people bitchfitting about egoraptor waaaah waaaah waaaah. This was actually funnier than egoraptor's latest work and Egoraptor is like the Dane cook of flash. He's not all that original, and it's not like his work hasn't been done before. I'm sick of people complaining, your flash was funny, loved the art, and for the love of god people, Nobody really cares about the Dane cook of flash.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Wow.

The animation and sound was alright, but honestly? You had to slap awesome onto it didn't you? Sapping off of someone else's success to make your own animation? And the sad part was it wasn't even that funny. All these drones giving you nines and tens must think it's hilarious, but it was probably the worst "awesome" anything I've seen.

I Am Christmas I Am Christmas

Haha

Was that a Back to the Future Ending? xD

My New Grounds My New Grounds

Neat

Reminded me of all those Dell hand commercials or whatever.

Buetz Mich Buetz Mich

I don't get it.

Good, none the less.

HALOMEN2 HALOMEN2

WoW

I thought the Zerg rush was good enough, but then you added in Half life, AND Mass Effect. A good flash as well.

How to be a Guitar Hero How to be a Guitar Hero

Amazing

I haven't seen so much carnage since the great chipmunk fire of '89.
But I do have a question, did you actually put your guitar back together and fake play with it, or did you just do it after you filmed everything to avoid the hassle? And why would you break it in the first place?

Afro-Ninja responds:

I had two guitars, one reserved for playing and one for smashing. It was my older guitar, the whammy bar kind of sucked. I got a replacement for it anyway.