MoltenGraceMoltenGrace

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Roger's Magic 8 Ball Roger's Magic 8 Ball

I disagree with EVERYTHING NOBODY CARES ABOUT

EGORAPTORS OPINION GODDAMN.

Yes. At first it can be confusing where to try and hit the ball because you think he wouldnt be able to hit the ball unless it was on his right side but then i realize you can pretty much kick it as long as it is in front of him. The only difficulty I had the first few times I played it was that i kept hitting it really hard against the back wall and ultimately dooming myself.

I like the characters, especially the shivering white guy who you can tell, doesn't belong. Explosions and the ball was easy to track, after I got used to the difficulty (which is nice not to have every game glaringly easy) I wished there were more levels than just one.

Keep up the good work mang.

CannonCrotch CannonCrotch

That was stupid.

Dat game was dum nothin about it was good lolololol im kool, im such a rebel i'm going to give you a 0.

With a one in front of it. ;D

I-smel responds:

OHOHOHO- YOU ALMOST GOT ME WIF DAT ONE LOL

Survivor - (Fire) Survivor - (Fire)

Very good.

I haven't beat the game, but it's pretty fun to try. I haven't even saved one family member yet, and I doubt I Will until there is a walkthrough. ( I r dum) But from what I see I like. I only took off a point for that very annoying intro, I guess it was trying to be like a dial up connection type of thing?

I'd love to play this game again with unpixelated graphics too, but I guess that was the whole point.

Matmi responds:

That my friend was a tape loading sequence like on the ZX Spectrum. Well before the Internet or PC's.

We a're glad you like it.

Whats that gran's still on fire? christ - you better go and put her out.

good luck

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Really fun!

I didn't expect the last level to be so hard. ( The bunny fight)

But, the one pair of pants I wanted the most were the black pants! And it seems no matter how hard I try there's no way to get the snail shell up to where the black flag is! Unless you could put the snail shell in the cannon, which I've tried to do. Could you please answer me, I'd like the help very much.

Dead Frontier Night Three Dead Frontier Night Three

Too Easy

The hardest mode gives you a pistol and a chainsaw. If you use the chainsaw the whole time, you can easily do it. If you only had the pistol I could see that mode being much more difficult, but the Chainsaw never runs out of gas and tramples any zombie you run across.

NG Random Sentence Game 2 NG Random Sentence Game 2

haha

I kissed your mum because they asked if I was gay.

Aprime responds:

well you just proved to her that your were not :D
www.aprime.tk

add me to favs

Paradox's Mousemaze Paradox's Mousemaze

I don't get it.

I may just be stupid but I don't know what I do wrong, This guy just keeps shooting me on the first level.